Sunday, January 20, 2008

Drum's Own Thread

She's a fucking benefit cheat don't you know. And that's not the only crime Christine has commited. Read on at your peril.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's quite a read, and mostly boring shite about the drug fiend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have too much free time on your hands, you sad cunt!

Anonymous said...

anon, did you say the same when your friends were doing the same? ;)

Blogger, got any good stuff from the DSU admins?

Anonymous said...

Fame at last , I'll away and get masel a wee smoke to celebrate when I get the monday money in ... eftir I've done some cleaning of course ;) I might even have a shag today , Im feeling damned frisky after all this :D


Well done you lot , I bet your collective knickers are dripping wet .

love Christine xxx

Anonymous said...

Who the fuck is Christine? I didn't bother reading it after page 1.

Anonymous said...

Where have they all gone?

No matter - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOZT2V0G

Anonymous said...

Bitchfest had one Christine before who was a fat bragging bully addicted to food. Her shrink told her bf was a ''toxic'' trigger for her ''recovered memories'' so she quit posting there.

Nice to know they have a trashy Christine who brags on her sad sexual exploitation and is addicted to cheap ass ditch weed.

Where does Edna find these loser women?

Anonymous said...

What happened to all of the Drum Screen shots?