Look at this coven of pious, self righteous fuckers, having a pop at the morals of others, blissfully oblivious to the lack of morals and character they are showing in their pathetic posts.
Edna's not the only stalker on there...add pairofpants, babycakes, drum and floggles to the list.
Wow - I didn't realise being a "bitch" involved stalking people - there was me thinking it involved just saying a few witty and bitchy comments and leaving it at that.
I think a bitch is a nasty, spiteful person who sneaks around talking about people behind their back and causing trouble, so I think they are doing exactly what I would expect of them.
8 comments:
What the fuck's business is any of this to do with those Bitchfest cunts?
I will now and always refer to Edna as a Stalker! Because she has proved beyond anything that she is one.
Look at this coven of pious, self righteous fuckers, having a pop at the morals of others, blissfully oblivious to the lack of morals and character they are showing in their pathetic posts.
Edna's not the only stalker on there...add pairofpants, babycakes, drum and floggles to the list.
They claim to be bitches, so what else can you expect? They are just living up to their name.
Wow - I didn't realise being a "bitch" involved stalking people - there was me thinking it involved just saying a few witty and bitchy comments and leaving it at that.
I think a bitch is a nasty, spiteful person who sneaks around talking about people behind their back and causing trouble, so I think they are doing exactly what I would expect of them.
They are not bitches they are complete cunts there is a difference
Edna's not behaving like a 'bitch' now, she's acting like a rabbit caught in the headlights. lol lol lol
Just read this. Edna/Linda is one scummy, scary person.
Post a Comment