Saturday, June 21, 2008

Papa

Here he is, Papa. Also known as Stuart Wheeler, of 7 Petitor Road Torquay, TQ1 4QA UK.

You can reach him at stuart7364@tiscali.co.uk, or failing that try 01803326750.

This is his website with his company details Aerial Installation South West so it's not like he's hard to find. And check it out, it looks like he got Robert Jones to let him do the photo shoot for the website in his living room. What a swell guy, I hope he dies of cancer.

For anyone that may find themselves in the South West of England, and are worried they might run into this fucking sex fiend, this is what he looks like. I'm sure most women with any sense would avoid anything that looked like this freak, but just to be on the safe side. He does target vulnerable women after all, for his sick perversions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is Dayuses address and phone number.

Ben Cromwell
20 Pirton Lane
Churchdown
Gloucestershire
GL3 2QE

07734 433152

Anonymous said...

Nice try but the mobile number is right. Anyone want to give me a call? I look forward to it.

Bastard! said...

It's actually Dayus', not Dayuses.

Anonymous said...

Stirrer xxnicxx

Nicola Evans
1 The grove
Skipton
BD22 1BG

Bastard! said...

That address and postcode don't even give the same location.


You really must try harder, but thank you for trying. The more names and addresses the better, but you must have some better ones than that?

Anonymous said...

You sad bastards.

the address shown is on 192.com. The postcode is for a different address, hahahah

I don't live there any moe. What were you planning? that someone come to my house, where my 6 year old son is? you sad sad fuckers. I hope you rot in hell